|From 17th December 2021, you will be required to provide proof of vaccination upon arrival at RSL Maleny. This can be done by using the QLD Check-In App or digital wallet on your smart phone. |
You may need to update your Qld Check In app and have a MyGov account to access your Medicare info.
Alternatively, you may show a physical printed copy of your immunisation history statement. For the most seamless entry, we highly recommend that that you ‘link’ your Federal Government COVID-19 Digital Certificate with the Check In QLD App.
To do so, simply follow these steps:
1. Update your Check in Qld app using the App Store or Google Play Store.
2. Open the Check In Qld app, select Menu then select COVID-19 Digital Certificate.
3. Select the green button that says Add Certificate via MyGov.
4. This should prompt a new web browser to open which will ask you to login to your MyGov account.
5. After logging in, scroll down and select Medicare.
6. Look for the heading Proof of Vaccinations and select View Proof.
7. Under the heading Immunisation History, select View History.
8. You will then see a button that says Share with Check In Qld app.
9. Select Accept and Share, then Accept again.
10. Your COVID-19 Digital Certificate will now be linked to your Check in Qld app.
In the Check In Qld app, if you see a green tick next to your name it means your certificate has been linked to your Check In Qld app. You can also view the certificate by heading to the menu and selecting COVID-19 Digital Certificate.